This year we were planning our annual Vegas trip when I got an email from one of the hotels we had stayed at in the past. It announced Garth Brooks was coming out of retirement and would be playing his first concerts in Dec. With not as much excitement from my better half we knew exactly what day we would be going and what we would be doing! I don't think I will ever stop being a fan of Garth. Tried getting tickets the moment they went on sale. Ended up getting awesome seats opening night and the concerts sold out a while later. I had THE best time. Unlike any concert I have ever attended.
Very personal it was like he was just a friend visiting and singing to you. cameras weren't allowed so I couldn't get a really good picture but had to get something, seriously, this is Garth....come on!
Joe Torre and his crew sat right behind us so Ang was thrilled. He was very nice and if I would have thought I would have congratulated him on leaving the Yanks and going to the better franchise the Dodgers (my lifetime fav.) :) ha ha
Yes, I want to go to Garth again next year. I will be the official stalker and will probably have my picture posted as a security warning.
We also met up with the Rainey's while there and went to dinner and Terry Fator. Very funny. Had a great time with them.

1 comment:
I am so jealous...he is such a great artist...amazing!!
Post a Comment