Our cute friends Dallas and Rich decided to let everyone share in my joy wherever I drove by vandalizing my car. I had these cute sayings all over and filled with black and silver balloons. I had so many people laughing it was hysterical. The elementary kids at school were hilarious. It was like I was a side show. :)
Had a nice lunch with Tiff at the Blue Lemon.

Then was TOTALLY surprised a couple of days later with a surprise party. Now, to surprise me is no easy feat because I can always pick up on something. But I can honestly say I had NO idea, which really isn't a good idea because I would have worn something totally different ha ha. I'm very impressed actually. All of my family showed up (which is awesome because they had a long way to drive) along with our dear friends.
I even had the Grim Reaper stop by for a short time. He sneaked up behind me and scared the living daylights out of me when I turned around. Mo wanted nothing to do with him. She insisted she wasn't scared, but wouldn't go near him.
And yes! In case you were wondering, I can still blow out all the candles with one breath!

1 comment:
I am so glad we got to celebrate your birthday with you... It was so much fun.... I love the "aged to perfection" so funny. Love you!!!
Post a Comment