Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Little Miss Mo


OK, seriously, this has to be the luckiest little girl (other than the fact I am her mom) ha ha. But really, when she gets older I should take her to Vegas with me .......

If you know Mo very well you know she LOVES, or should I say is addicted to those silly crane machines in every store you walk into. She has even been known to ask me to go to a store just to play the machines. Now, I know they are the biggest waste of $$ but she wins all the time! For instance in this picture she put a quarter in and the claw missed the animal, but as it was coming up it catches the string on the tag and she wins it. When she goes to get it out of the bin there is another one in there so 2 animals. She is squealing and jumping up and down I was just laughing. Well she had 2 more quarters and couldn't just save them so she plays them and wins another animal! Too funny. I need to start rubbing her head for luck every day.

Couldn't resist posting this pic. in Walmart after she scored at the machine.

No comments: