Monday, December 08, 2008

Morgan's Tree



If you recall awhile ago I posted about McKayla's little friend Morgan, in her class at school and church. She has been undergoing an experimental drug that everyone was hoping would help her. Unfortunately, it hasn't been helping. Such a sad thing for such a sweet girl and family. My heart goes out to them. This past week each family in the ward made an ornament at family night and then went Tues. to her house to decorate this large tree. Someone painted a huge sign that said "Morgan's Tree". Santa came and everyone brought refreshments.

The pictures are on my cell phone so they aren't very good. But, the evening was so special for such a sweet little girl. When I drive by her house in the daytime you can see all of the ornaments everyone has made for her showing our love for her. It is very touching to see. I hope it made her feel special.

3 comments:

Jenie said...

I love the holidays when we can all do more for each other. What a great thing to do.I am sure that little girl loves looking out her window and seeing all the wonderful decorations!

The Lusks said...

My mom and I were talking about Makayla's friend the other day and how precious and sad it is. She has such a sweet heart and I hope everything turns out ok.

The Lusks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.