Thanksgiving has come and gone. We had such a wonderful time at my brother and sister-in-law's house. It was our family and Donna's family. we always have so much fun when we get together. We ended up playing Nerts. It is such an addicting and competitive card game. Although, we are not competitive at all, ha ha. It has become a family fav. The guys all went outside to play football. How cute to see these big 6 ft. nephews of mine make the younger boys feel special. They take them on their team and make them feel they are the MVP's. No matter how many times I told myself to remember my camera, I still forgot, darn it! So no pics. this year....
Obviously, there are so many things I am thankful for. It is always nice to reflect on all of the many things we have been blessed with:
Family
my dad- who has become my very best friend.
friends (both old and new)
our health
Living in such a great area and the opportunities we have
And of course, my Heavenly Father for everything we have.
We hope you have a wonderful holiday season.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love the football game! My brothers and cousins did that when I was young. Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
Cannot believe I found your blog through Jenie's. We saw Ang and Jordan at the Jazz game a few weeks ago...so fun to see them! How are you? Your home looks gorgeous - we miss you around here...next time we're at Cabelas we're going to have to stop by - I didn't realize you were that close and we are there pretty often! Your kids are soooo big and so beautiful - tell Kamryn hi from all of us!
Post a Comment