Monday, December 08, 2008

Bench Warmer's


I received the best phone call the other day. Imagine my surprise when someone from the Jazz Season ticket office called to see if we would be interested in being "bench warmer's" before the Jazz/Miami Heat game . Would we be interested? Of course! Ang was going out of town and I had other obligations. So I asked my cute nephew if he would take Jordan for me.

They had such a great time. They got to sit on the court while the Jazz warmed up before the game. They weren't allowed to take pictures of them warming up, but Jord did sneak a couple on his phone. They got to talk to several players and got almost all of their autographs on a ball. Including Boozer's who was in the locker room getting rehab. That was Bryson's mission for me...job well done. Great job Bry!!! Although, the jersey is actually Jordan's, I am unofficially claiming it as mine!! When the players came out before the game Jordan got a 'high five' from all of them. What a fun night!

2 comments:

Jenie said...

I can feel your joy! What a great memory he will have forever!

The Lusks said...

That is so I awesome I bet they had such a fun time. I am surprised you didn't want to go meet Boozer. To bad Karl isn't still playing. I know you would have gone then.