Sunday, March 08, 2009

You, Rascal Flatts and me....


For the last 3 years Kamryn and I have had a tradition of going to the Rascal Flatts concert when they came to town. Every year I tell her, "I'm am going to try to get better tickets next year". This year instead of just ordering them I went through a ticket broker. 3 days before the concert, there was a mix-up with our tickets and we ended up having to pick them up at will-call. When we picked up our tickets I was pleasantly surprised to find out that due to the mix-up the guy gave us an upgrade. We were thrilled as our seats ended up being row 7 on the floor, right next to one of the cat walks! Sometimes mix-ups end up being a blessing in disguise.

Kam was so excited and got to shake the hands of each of "the boys". I was so excited for her, I almost cried. Although being the 'mature' person I am I held it together. :) If you could have seen the look on her face after Gary shook her hand and she started jumping around screaming....it was priceless.

Jessica Simpson opened the concert. She was ADORABLE. Check out those shoes! ha ha





We had a great time dancing and singing all night. The time flew by way too fast. They put on a great concert and I don't think they have ever made a song I didn't like. O.K. there may be 1 or 2. But you get the point, we love them.

Until next year......

1 comment:

awindowsillview said...

I cannot believe you guys were on the floor...I also went with McKenna and Ashlyn, but we were looking down on you guys. We had a blast - they are one of my favorites! Tracy, you look amazing! I got to see Jenie while she was in town and she mentioned she was heading down to have lunch with you - wish I could see you more, but love to hear how you guys are doing through McKahll and Stacy and now see it all through the blog. Sorry to hear about McKayla's little friend, Morgan. That is a heartache - what a tough thing for everyone. I'm so sorry.