So Friday, I was attempting to drive to Heber to visit with my dad and nephews and niece from Cali. While on I-15 I got sideswiped by another vehicle deciding to change lanes with me in it! I had no time to swerve out of the way, so here are the results. Scared the living daylights out of me and the girls. Luckily, we are all fine. My truck has minimal damage compared to the other vehicle which had to be towed away. This is why I wanted a big vehicle, to keep my family safe. "I shall never complain about gas prices again!! "
Monday, August 25, 2008
Always excitement at the Contino's
So Friday, I was attempting to drive to Heber to visit with my dad and nephews and niece from Cali. While on I-15 I got sideswiped by another vehicle deciding to change lanes with me in it! I had no time to swerve out of the way, so here are the results. Scared the living daylights out of me and the girls. Luckily, we are all fine. My truck has minimal damage compared to the other vehicle which had to be towed away. This is why I wanted a big vehicle, to keep my family safe. "I shall never complain about gas prices again!! "
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Pictures really add to the story Tracy! Stinks you have to go and get your car fixed now. I am happy you are all safe!
Post a Comment